Want to be part of a fast growing engineering team, make career in international-oriented company, with modern technologies and pleasant work environment? Yes, you are in the right place!
Position: PLC Programmers – 2 candidates
Required skills and competences:
- Degree in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering or final year of the studies;
- PLC programming experience (Siemens SIMATIC – S5, S7, Phoenix Contact, B&R…);
- Experience with different buss systems (ProfiBus, ProfiNet, DeviceNet i ControlNet);
- Working precisely and diligent, willingness to familiarize with complex tasks;
- Advanced skills in Office365 Pro;
- Good written and spoken English language or German language skills;
- Strong analytical skills, goal orientation, structured approach, and ability to reduce complexity.
Note: Competences No.2 and No.3 are preferential, but not eliminatory.
- PLC commissioning for automotive industry – internationally;
- Creating new and adapting existing PLC programs;
- Functionality tests, diagnosis and analysis;
- System integration for various interfaces (ProfiBus, ProfiNet, itd.);
- Program optimization in respective PLC programming language;
- Optimization of the system operation processes;
- Process workflow customization;
- Creating documentation according customer standards.
We encourage all interested parties to submit their CV, short biography, together with certificates, diplomas and other documentation proving the certain conditions from the job offer (preferably) to email address firstname.lastname@example.org subjected “Job Application”.
All candidates will receive an answer about the status of their respective application, and shortlisted ones will be invited for an interview.
Personal data is kept in accordance with the Law. After the completion of the process of hiring, all copies and electronic data are destroyed.
We wish you a lot of success!
Job offer is open until 10.03.2022., 04:00PM [CET] !