DKR Center offers a robotic system for palletizing standard bags 350x500x130 mm, weighing 25 kg. Stacking cycle time 12 seconds for one bag, stacking capacity 300 bags/h. The system has two storage places for pallets, delivery of empty pallets and dispatch of full pallets is done manually.
Elements of the complete system:
- Industrial robot, control unit and robot stand
- Mechanical gripper with a combined capacity of 1×25 kg
- Transporter for bags with a capacity of 50 kg
- Control desk
- Assembly of the cell
- Education of two candidates
- Robot type: KUKA/ABB/FANUC
- Load capacity: min. 150 kg
- Reach: 2800 mm
- Standard protection
- Power supply: 400 VAC
- Cable length: 7 m
- Repeatability (ISO 9283): +/- 0.05 mm
- SmartPAD cable 10 m
- Mechanical gripper for bags in a combined design with a load capacity of 1×25 kg. Optionally, we offer grippers for bags with a larger capacity (2×25 kg, 3×25 kg, 1×50 kg, 2×50 kg…), but also grippers for other forms of transport units (bottles, buckets, boxes…)
System assembly and commissioning
- The offer includes the installation of the system, connection and integration of all elements into one unit, and putting the system into operation.
- Starting the robot and programming basic applications in agreement with the client.
- Training of two employees on an industrial robot. Education is held before the commissioning, with the aim of timely training for system management.
Robotic cell control system
The creation of a physical interface through a control system based on Siemens S7-1200 programmable logic controller and HMI KTP 700. Cell management and program selection is performed by the operator through the HMI panel. As part of the control system, a control cabinet with an external control panel for starting the cycle will be delivered. (HMI and switches)
(According to customer requirements)
- Pallet transport systems (chain or roller pallet conveyors) with integrated pallet storage,
- Transport systems for the transport unit,
- Dedicated mechanical grippers (bags, bottles, buckets, boxes…),
- Adding a cardboard divider between each level of stacking,
- Active and passive protection systems: fences, light barriers, sensors…,
- A robot on a linear unit for serving several different loading positions…
DKR TEAM IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
For more information on how to implement such a cell, modernize production and achieve an advantage in the market, contact the German Center for Robotics – DKR.
Contact us via phone number:
+387 35 230 321 i +387 61 724 724 or send an inquiry via email: email@example.com